Renfrew is strategically located on the TransCanada Highway, approximately 100 km west of Ottawa, with easy access to Montreal, Toronto, Windsor, North Bay and Algonquin Park. Less than an hour from Canada’s capital, it is a beautiful four-season destination with marvelous attractions in town and nearby. You will find a Farmer’s market, flea market and a variety of festivals and events. It is home to more than 8,200 residents and numerous businesses and industries.
It boasts a variety of shopping, restaurants, beautiful parks, recreational facilities, a library, a museum, several churches with catholic and public schools. It is also home to Renfrew Victoria Hospital, a fully accredited facility, offering surgical, medical, and complex continuing care.
Due to Renfrew’s proximity to both the Bonnechere and Ottawa Rivers, there are a wide variety of activities to choose from. In the summer, there is camping, fishing, boating, and even whit-water rafting and kayaking close by. In the winter, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing are popular choices, along with downhill skiing at nearby Calabogie Peaks Resort.
Why Hunter Gate?
- Minutes to Highway 17
- Near to medical services such as Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Massage Therapists, Pharmacies
- Close to hospital, churches, schools, recreation centres, library, theatre and downtown Renfrew
- Near to nature and wildlife
- Ravines, mature trees, greenspace, parks, pond
- Maintenance service package available
Walking distance to:
- Walmart Super Centre
- No Frills
- Canadian Tire
- Tim Horton’s
- Marks Work Warehouse
- Beer Store
- First Choice Haircutters
- No Frills Gas
- Medical, Dental, Veterinarian
- Canadian Tire Gas